Gift Guide For Travel People
‘Tis the season (almost)! Yes, it’s a bit early BUT with Black Friday + Cyber Monday right around the corner, we thought why not get a head start. And we know you have started pulling out your decorations already, right?
To make this even easier, nearly all images are linked to the Amazon store, so let’s get shopping… (And shop more of our tech + lifestyle favorites: https://goo.gl/9gC4Pr)
1. Frends taylor rose gold Still our favorite headphones! Good sound and super stylish.
2. Flytographer: This is a very thoughtful gift to give anyone – even yourself – taking an extra special vacation. Book a vacation photographer in over 200 cities worldwide to capture a anniversary, honeymoon, family, engagement, and more.
3. Lark & Ro Women’s Reversible Poncho, Camel/Tundra, One Size You ALWAYS need a throw and/or cashmere when you travel. Comes in handy for the plane to a night out. Just invest in a little cozy.
4. Canon EOS Rebel T6 Digital SLR Premium Kit, EF-S 18-55mm and EF 75-300mm Zoom Lenses, Backpack, 16GB Memory Card, Wifi We do love our SLR cameras, and the Canon rebel series is a great place to star for anyone wanting to get a bit more serious without the insane prince point. This gets the job done from photos to video.
5. The Carry on Cocktail Kit The Old Fashioned No explanation needed. Except to say, that airline cocktails leave a lot to be desired. We were hooked after our first encounter with the champagne cocktail mix but there are many to choose from.
6. MYTAGALONGS Charger Case For anyone on the go, this is a MUST. Store and organize your tech accessories all in one place when you are on the go.
7. All-New Fire HD 10 Tablet with Alexa Hands-Free, 10.1″ 1080p Full HD Display, 32 GB, Black – with Special Offers We became fans of the Amazon Fire (vs the ipad, etc) for a number of reasons. Namely the low price point, lightweight and high function. Get your books, your magazine subscriptions, wifi & entertainment right here folks.
8. Native Jefferson Slip-On Sneaker,Regatta Blue,9 M US Toddler For kids and adults alike, these are the lightest sneakers you were ever own. So while you are on the road, and don’t want to lug around heavy shoes, check out Native.
9. Tocca Beauty Crema Veloce, 3 x 1.5 Ounce It feels like our skin is perpetually dry when we travel, and Tocca products have always been our go-to.
10. Per our earlier post on heritage travel, 23andMe DNA Test Ancestry Personal Genetic Service – includes at-home saliva collection kit is a great place to start! Their handy website breaks down you ancestry, some medical conditions and more. Not to mention you can choose to link with other family members or find new ones on the site.
BONUS: Carrie’s children’s book “To Be We: The Adventures of Owen and Lucy” is a perfect introduction to travel for young readers 2-5
REMINDER: Be sure to sign up for charity donations this season, volunteer or be a secret santa for a number of gift drives in your City.
Author: Carrie Mitchell
Carrie Mitchell is the founder and content director of L’Aventure Travel. She has traveled to over 40 countries, is the host of the Suitcase Sojourn Podcast, and author of the children’s travel book “To Be We: The Adventures of Owen and Lucy”. A writer, producer, entrepreneur, and communications strategist, Carrie is always seeking to learn from people and places around the world.