The Annual L’Aventure Travel Gift Guide
And we’re off to the holiday season! We’re talking beyond Black Friday-Cyber Monday Madness – let’s look at the gems we have rounded up for this year’s special Gift Guide.
After the popularity of last year’s gift guide, and our Amazon store, I am excited to share what we have rounded up for this year! I spend a lot of time meeting vendors around the world, certainly in the USA, so I have tried to include unique items from the road. (*Full disclosure: some of these gems can also be found in the my Wild West Home store)
- Pendleton blanket – These gorgeous wool blankets have been made for 200 years by this family company, and have many read gift box options ready to ship. It would make a wonderful gift to someone with a new home or a cabin. YAKIMA CAMP BLANKET $149-199
2. Back At The Ranch Cowboy Boots – Our Friends in Santa Fe, have been making the best custom and luxury boots in the business, made by multigenerational boots makers in Texas. CARIN 16″ $998
3. Doterra Essential Oils Kit – Doterra makes the best quality oils, they last a long while, and can be used in a number of ways to achieve balance and calm. AROMA TOUCH TECHNIQUE KIT $110
4. Headspace App – Get yourself some peace of mind and give the gift of a 1 year subscription to Headspace. This daily app can work wonders with only a 10 minute (or longer) guided meditation daily, with a number of themes.
5. Tio Y Tia Hat – We loved it when the ladies launched this brand of south west inspired wool hats. We are partial to The Beatriz, $195
6. Byta cups and steel straws – For your eco-conscious friends/family: There are plenty of water bottles on the market, but Byta is more compact and great for hot or cold. Available in multiple colors, $29. (Bonus: Order some steel straws to help the oceans and go plastic free)
8. We Take The Cake Gourmet Bundt Cakes – Because who wouldn’t want a delicious cake that can be served anytime? Oprah agreed and has it on her list too. $36 each
9. Masterclass – My favorite gift from last year. Buy someone a subscription for one year and have all access to creative classes from top authors (Margaret Atwood) to directors (Martin Scorcese) to actors (Helen Mirren) to screenwriters (Aaron Sorkin) and more. $180 for all access, $90 for one class
*Shameless plug for my children’s travel book “To Be We: The Adventure of Owen and Lucy” for preschool ages
Author: Carrie Mitchell
Carrie A. Mitchell is the founder of L’Aventure Travel, the host of the Suitcase Sojourn Podcast, and author of the children’s travel book “To Be We”. Carrie is a global travel and hospitality expert who works with publications, brands and entertainment outlets on a number of travel related projects, from marketing consulting to editorial coverage to hosting & producing content for the web, TV and podcasts. She is always seeking to learn from people and places around the world, and share through her cultural exploration (40+ countries and counting)